Total area: 1.329ha, including 05 main functional subzones:
- Seaport: 7 container and cargo berths, designed for 40,000DWT vessel
- Logistic area: 105ha
- Petroleum products area (31ha): 3 petroleum berths designed for 20,000DWT vessel and 31ha of warehouses for petroleum products)
- Non-tariff zone area: 210 ha
- Industrial park area: 917 ha
Divided into 2 phases:
Phase 1 (370ha): Available land for handover 100ha.
- Completed technical infrastructure: Power supply, water supply, sewage treatment, internal road system, green tree area, sidewalks, lighting system.
- Service and Social infrastructure:
+ Finished and came into operation: Nam Dinh Vu Port (40,000 DWT), customs, fire prevention.
+ Under detailed design and construction: Residential housing for workers and experts, gas stations, administration office, bank, supermarket, restaurants.
Phase 2 (960 ha): Estimately hand over to the investors more than 100ha of land with full technical infrastructure by December 2019.
Gemadept Corporation, TOA Corporation, PAN Haian, Polyfill, Haiphong Port Service,…