Vietnam has officially reopened its borders to international visitors. The resumption of international flights to Vietnam after nearly 2 years of suspension contributes to the acceleration of the inflow of foreign direct investment. Moreover, the success in fighting the virus, especially with the national vaccination campaign, together with several Free Trade Agreements made Vietnam attractive for foreign investment. More and more foreign investors, especially manufacturers, are considering Vietnam as a new potential destination to shift their production to the country.
In light of this, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao, in collaboration with Fidinam Vietnam, is delighted to invite you to this webinar.
In this webinar, experts from Fidinam will cover the following:
- The current economic development
- International integration into the global economy of Vietnam
- Foreign investment update
- Vaccination and immigration policies
- Why Vietnam?
- Vietnam entity incorporation process
- Taxation and investment incentives, comprising of:
- Corporate and personal income tax
- Investment incentives
- Corporate income tax credit and holidays
- Customs duty reduction/exemption
- Compulsory insurance contribution
Click HERE to see more information and register to join the event.