Why exhibit in Vietnam, Hanoi?
Hanoi International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition has been seen as the best path to enter Vietnam market, and the most beneficial way to promote products, services and machinery internationally.
As the most prestigious and experienced plastics-related event in Northern Vietnam, Hanoi International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition (HanoiPlas) will mark its 11th session in 2023 with strong support from several authoritative agencies and associations. The event gathers high-profile brands from all over the world to showcase the state-of-the-art products, equipment and technologies. HanoiPlas 2023 will create a comprehensive platform to help exhibitors easily access to the dynamic Vietnam plastics market.
Heat and Control Equipment
Raw Materials and Chemicals
Hydraulic and Pneumatic
HANOI PLAS 2019
- 8.89 Million tones of plastics products were produced, 7.2% up compared with the previous year.
- The total revenue of plastics business recorded 17.58 billion USD.
- Plastics Industry created export value for more than 3.4 billion USD, increased by around 13%.
- Finance Ministry will maintain the current 3% tariff on PP pellets until the end of 2022.
- Packaging, electronics and construction industry drives the market growth forecast at CAGR of over 6%.
- Completion of the new LachHuyen Port in Hai Phong will enable direct exports from Northern Vietnam to the US and EU Markets.
- Northern VN is steadily becoming a production hub for electronic, automotive sector, attracting over 80 companies to settle in the surrounding I.Z