Distance to Noi Bai airport: 71 km
Distance to Hai Phong seaport: 65 km
Distance to Ha Noi city centre: 41 km
- The national power supply system is 22Kv with the capacity of 63MVA / day, ensuring 24/24 power supply
- 3000 lines. Service time within 7-10 days.
- Waste is collected and processed as WHO standard, right at the waste treatment plant of industrial zone. Maximum 40.000 m3/day
- Waste water treatment: Capacity 5000 m3 / day
Other utilities: Fire protection system as standard
- Normal hours: 0.07 USD/Kwh
- Night hours: 0.045 USD/Kwh
- Rush hours: 0.119 USD/Kwh
2. Water Supply: 0.53 USD/m3 excluded V.A.T - monthly payment.
3. Water treatment: 0.5USD/m3 excluded VAT
4. Management Fee:
unit: 0,4 USD /㎡/year, excluded VAT
CIT rate: 20%
Exempt CIT for the first two years and decrease 50% for the next four years on the incoming of enterprise that implements new investment project in the Industrial Parks (pursuant to Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated December 26, 2013 that issued by Government regulates and guide the implementation of Corporate Income Tax - applied from February 15, 2014).
Best Pacific, Regina Miracle International
Room 605, 6th Floor, Toyota My Dinh Building, 15 Pham Hung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam